2017 Crawfish Vendor Applications
APRIL 28-30, 2017
Thank you for your interest in our Fiesta of Five Flags event. Applications for the Pensacola Crawfish Festival are now OPEN. The festival will be held April 28-30th, 2017 in historic downtown Pensacola.
We are proud to invite you to participate in our festival! This popular festival attracts over 18,000 attendees throughout the three day event. The Fiesta of Five Flags strives to make the Pensacola Crawfish Festival a positive experience for all our vendors as well as those attending the festival, and our policies are a reflection of those efforts. If you have any questions, you may reach the Fiesta Staff by email at email@example.com.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
1) Select the vendor category that best relates to your merchandise:
2) Submit all required Vendor Application Materials:
- A completed application.
- A maximum of 3 photos of both your product and booth setup. The submitted photos should be the best possible representation of your booth.
- Food and Cart Vendors must be covered by $1,000,000 of recovery liability insurance. They must provide an original copy of the certificate of liability insurance policy with the Fiesta of Five Flags Association dba Pensacola Crawfish Festival named as additional insured.
- Payment may be made by PAYPAL. After MARCH 10, 2017, a $100 late fee will be assessed for all applications submitted.
- Please keep in mind that early application is strongly encouraged. Submission of your completed application and/or past participation does not ensure acceptance. Booth location assignments will be made at the discretion of the Pensacola Crawfish Festival Committee.
- Per the Vendor Contract -“NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO ACCEPTED VENDORS AFTER APRIL 1 FOR WEATHER, ACTS OF GOD, CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE OR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE THE FIESTA OF FIVE FLAGS DEEMS OUT OF ITS SOLE CARE, CUSTODY, OR CONTROL.”