The Fiesta Forces, over 400 members strong, is the volunteer manpower behind all the events which Fiesta coordinates. Members participate in yearly events which include the Pensacola Crawfish Festival and the Pensacola Seafood Festival. The Fiesta Forces organization was formed in 1990 as a result of increased interest for involvement within the Fiesta organization. At the same time, additional manpower was needed to support the growth of Fiesta-supported events. The Fiesta Forces are involved in all aspects of promoting the Fiesta mission. The Fiesta Forces help build pride in Pensacola, meet interesting people, and become active members of their community. The mission of the Fiesta Forces is to provide the ultimate in festival fun, entertainment and value for our guests.
The Fiesta of Five Flags is currently accepting membership applications for the 2015 Fiesta Forces. Membership in the Fiesta Forces organization is from January to December. If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the application below. If you have questions regarding the Fiesta Forces, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 433-6512.
Fiesta Forces Membership Guidelines
- Membership is open to individuals age 21 and over.
- Volunteers must commit to work a minimum of ten hours per year at the events of your choice.
- Forces members are required to wear their Forces t-shirt while working volunteer shifts at Fiesta events.
- Dues are paid annually and are due each January.
- Membership for 2016 will be from January 1 until December 31, 2016.
Membership Applications can be submitted electronically, by mail, or in person at the Fiesta office. Please note, applications are not finalized until Membership Payment is received.
By submitting a Membership Application to the Fiesta Forces, you are agreeing to all Membership Guidelines.
- Click HERE to submit your Fiesta Forces Membership Application online.
- Click HERE to download and print a PDF version of the Fiesta Forces Membership Application.
Thank you to our sponsors!